Just some nice pic [MIKO]Hmm.. Lolx... I realy can't believe myself.. For the first time in my life, I FAINTED!!! I actually experienced the feeling of seeing STARS!! Seriously... It was kinda wierd.. One minute u're walking.. then after that u can't seem to focus.. U hearing a low kind of buzzing sound in ur ears... Try to remain upright, and u feel like u just HAVE to lean on something... Then there's this floating kinda feeling.. Then u see more stars... and the next moment, everything gets so bright, then u lose consciousness.
And why did this happen, cos i went to donate blood.. But even though i rested for like half an hour, i guess i walked around too much when i went to buy dinner... (AND THIS IS MY 3rd time donating blood! Dunno y i'm so weak all of a sudden.) Thankfully , i managed to call my dad to help me b4 i fainted.. Hmm.. interesting experience.. :P
Anyway, gotta say: Gomenasai Oto-san. Shinpaida. Gomen.
Intrigued MeHhz~
So that's how fainting feels like.. heex..
No comments:
Post a Comment