Damn! Much as i tried, i still flunked it big time. Stupid mistake. Stupid errors. Stupid me. I guess this sem is not much better than the previous, though i'm 100% positively sure i worked harder. i'm hoping i dont get into master's list now. i wont be able to stay in RH even if i do. ARGH!!!! I don't want to turn this into an emo post!!!! So no emo-ing, much as i want to. :X
i need to cheer up... As i'm typing this, i got my results for my position paper. Just great. just great.... Just a confirmation of my inability. i can conclude safely, sheri's useless. I'm cui at everything. piano, cannot play properly even after learning so many years, english, cannot write properly after being brought up in an english-speaking family. Chinese, still cmi. Other subjects, flunking like nobody's business. Rollerblading, learnt so many years, all i can do is skate. My dad's right i guess. I have shit for brains. All i can do is berate at myself, my inability, but i'm taking no actions. Useless git.
din wanna emo. Seriously, but i can't help it. Sorry.
~MeHhz~
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment