Monday, June 08, 2009

hmm...

Finally gathered the courage to tell my parents my results, after lying a few times saying 'results not out yet'. I bet my mum is quite disappointed with it, especially since i seem to be 'okay' with my results, no disappointment showing on my face whatsoever. (which i should be, since i told her results came out today. but anyway, my emo-ness is already numbed since results were out 1.5 weeks ago.)
Went for michelle's 21st birthday on sat. Met up with aquos. Unfortunately, jacq wasn't able to make it. =( Today, went with eveline to far east walk walk after going to NUS to collect physics lab report. Din buy anything, though eveline managed to buy the bag she's been looking for. XD
AND. After several 'phail' attempts of watching "Dance! Subaru" with a few friends, i decided to watch it ALONE. Meh... sounds lonely... But I HAVE TOTALLY NO REGRETS! XD I LOVE IT. The movie brought back much memories and the dance parts were ABSOLUTELY beautiful. Plus its in japanese. Jacq should REALLY go watch it, i think u'll like it. XD If anyone wants to watch it, date me! i wanna watch it again. Haha... (yes, i dun mind spending another 6 bucks to watch it again)
I just realised sooo many movies are out. I really wanna watch them. But i can't go out that often. Sigh. There's terminator, transformers, BLOOD!!!, akai ito, etc etc etc...
Streetfest on 13th. Wondering if i should go~
~MeHhz~

No comments: