Saturday, April 24, 2010

sigh...

It's becoming increasingly difficult to study.
Wasted my tues and wed....
Thurs and friday, mugged with yw.
Productive, yes, but not enough.
There's so many things i wanna blog about.
But after soo long, i don't rmb anymore.
Oh. had a nice long chat on monday night.
had master's list interview on thurs.
had a great lunch with indy on tues.
plus 2nd time How to train Ur Dragon 3D.
i'm nuts.
i know.
life is sooooo complicated.
with relationships, aims, struggles, etc...
Can i not grow up at all?
I'm feeling the heavy pressure of being deemed as a failure (soon i think).
And it makes me just wanna give up everything, stop struggling and BE a failure.
And start from scratch, with no one expecting ANYTHING from a failure.
is that possible?
I'm sure i'll do much better under such circumstances.
But hell no. U can't redo life.
At home today. missed Floorball MM treat.
Damn. 2nd time.
Well.. i'm only supposed to blog once between my last post and coming friday (29/4). So i guess this is it. Monday's test was shitty. all that mugging i did, i still can't do well. I guess it's gonna be the same for the rest of the 5 papers. urgh.
I don't want to mug.
but still, i must.
~MeHhz~
edit: it's not funny. it's not fun. stop treating me like that. i'm not a toy. i'm a human. don't come to me for such things. am i only such an avenue? pls.

No comments: