Tuesday, October 19, 2010

fanfiction

yes... i am still addicted to fanfiction.
Ha..... i've gained certain insights to fanfictions though.
They function differently from mangas. HAHA...
I first thought fanfiction = yaoi in words.
Then i realised how wrong i was after i read Harry Potter fanfics.
I wan hooked, it's TOTALLY like a storybook.
What's making it addictive is the character built up and injected humour I missed since HP ended on the 7th book.
Being addicted, i started reading more fanfics... to realise....
ONESHOTS are dangerous. I tried them since its only 1 chapter, like manga oneshots.
Thought it'll be a sweet simple chapter on interesting endings.
BUT. i was wrong..... fanfic oneshots = sex scenes with no character development or storyline. @.@ omg..... haha... i learnt something. LOL....
Sigh.. this means... i need to search for long fanfics to enjoy nice plots and character development, which means... more time spent reading, which means i'm not studying.
AHHHHHH......
discipline sheri... mug...
~MeHhz~

No comments: