Monday, April 30, 2012

sheesh sheri!!!

My last paper... freakin last paper....
and i have NO MOTIVATION to mug at all...
argh...
probably gonna sleep soon.. wake up at 5am to mug....
Hopefully the *omg exam in 2-4hours* mindset can force me to mug.
Argh..... i'm such a lazy and unmotivated bitch...
so much for putting in lotsa effort in my last semester.
I'm already slacking b4 my last paper.
*slaps self*

MUG BITCH!!! haha....

On a side note, went to church today.
After SO LONG... =X felt guilty for not waking up and going to church on Sundays.... kept giving myself excuses and stuff... i've been LAZY.
But surprisingly, my parents wanted to go this week onwards. Praise the lord! Have been praying for YEARS for my dad to go to church. So yup, i went with them~ =) Awesome feeling, to go with my family... (though my bro couldn't this week cos he had to attend some wedding lunch). Looking forward to next sunday~

I might end this blog soon. I dunno. Getting irritated by the spammings in the chatboxes by pple i dunno. I've to keep deleting them....
I might either start a totally new blog (still under blogspot), or maybe start a tumblr account instead. Or both.. One for public, the other for private. 
hmm...
~MeHhz~

No comments: