Saturday, September 04, 2010

the joy of giving.... plus, i'm OLD.

i wonder if anyone ever thought of me as being 'rich'.
Well.. it's not that i'm poor, but i'm certainly NOT rich.
though i think sometimes i behave that way....
but it's more like i'm happy giving pple things.
I'ld rather save and spend on pple than myself.
K... maybe i like spending on snacks... (i'm a pig)
But generally... i love seeing the smiles on pple's face.
Or is it the satisfaction i feel? :X
i dunno... and i also HATE chasing pple for $$.
So if anyone owes me $$, i'ld probably end up not asking for it.
Unless! it's a huge sum.
Oh well.. that probably explains why my bank is always so empty.
and well... i know i'll never have to worry about $ not enuf,
cos my parents provide me with all i need.
But still it TOTALLY sucks to open my mouth and ask them.
I feel so useless when i do that.
So i've gotta start saving once again..... =(
since i practically depleted my account for japan trip.
Anyway, just happily spent $$ on royce to get Jon a teacher's day present. I'm so thankful for all that he has taught me... but did i make the right choice to quit piano? I don't exactly have time to prac much these days.. so going for lessons is a waste of $$. But i know i'll be missing the lessons... where he constantly ignites my interest in jazz... oh wells.. i need to mug hard this sem.

I realised.... i'm so old now....
I was walking down the steps from tampines mrt... when a pair of hands were placed on my shoulders... gently pushing me down the stairs... Immediately, i thought of xiao fang... i mean, she's the most probable friend i'll meet since she lives so near... but when i turned around....
IT WAS A GUY~! O.O
smart casual tee and jeans... plus a cap.
he waved to me smiling, and i waved back, BLUR.
i was thinking.. who the hell is this guy... do i know him?
he's abit too young to look like a uni guy.
then it clicked. omg.
HOW COULD I NOT RECOGNISE MY COUSIN.
My cousin whom i've been in contact ALL ALONG.
Haha... it's the Cap's fault... cos i nvr saw him in a cap b4.
=.='' i've been going to his house like SOOO often, every family occasion...
Even non-family occasions... at least a sat once a month...
But then again. it might just be cos i've lack of sleep..
and i NEVER expected to see him in tampines at 9+pm alone.
I mean.. my aunt's family also quite strict about going out at night.
But that reminds me.... I'm OLD already....
He's already big enough to go out at night.. and i'm like 4 yrs his senior.
Oh.... lao le... lao le.... T.T
Haha... all my little cousins are all taller than me already..
sigh.... 我老了!
~MeHhz~

No comments: