Sunday, September 12, 2010

the old days....

Had a friend who started posting old animes on fb.
Made me rmb those times.....
How i was crazy over anime.... so very crazy.
My first was INITIAL D!
I shall exclude pokemon/digimon cos i didn't consider them anime then. haha... noob me thought they were cartoon... oh well, and dragonball. Though i watched a little of it, i wasn't really INTO it....
Initial D, intro-ed to me by my bro...
Then... i had access to AXN after my parents subscribed cable.
I missed the ranma 1/2 broadcasts.... =(
I only started watching halfway thru Groove Rave Adventure.
Then was Rurouni Kenshin. Then was Gensomaden Saiyuki.
After that, i don't rmb watching anything else on Axn....
I think they removed animes... But i dearly rmb waking up in the wee hours of the morning, 4am? 5am? or was it 6am? to watch the repeat broadcast cos my parents wouldn't allow me to watch them... so i watched the repeated telecast when they were asleep, b4 i go school~
Then there was arts central... showing shaman king, peacemaker, etc... I couldn't really follow those animes anymore, cos those were shown at night...
BUT! i dl-ed bitorrent already... so was happily watching naruto, bleach, inuyasha, gundam seed and seed destiny, and many more....
And the craze began..... continuous love for anime...
Though i've sort of 'grown up', haven't been watching much.
But i dearly miss those old animes, with better plots...
Nowadays... the animes seem repetitive...
AND! oh..... the songs~ the SONGS~!!
Openings... endings.... I MISS THEM ALL....
the memories they bring back....

I wonder if i can still find animes that make me as crazy over it as i was for those last time........ The power of Takumi(Initial D), Haru (GRA), Cho Hakkai (Saiyuki), Sesshoumaru? (Inuyasha), Kenshin (duh.. Kenshin), Kakashi (Naruto), Renji (Bleach), GUNDAMS~, etc....
~MeHhz~

No comments: