Tuesday, August 11, 2009

DAY 1 of year 2....

I miss indy, i miss hall pple, i miss RH gatherings.
But then, it's still as fun in engin crapping with friends, esp lunch time.
Enough of emo posts. there's thousand and one things for me to rant about.
But ranting doesnt help.
These few days are gonna be hectic, travelling btw school and home.
Next week's gonna be better i hope. When i get to stay in.
NUS admin hasn't replied my appeal. I'm still praying hard for it.
But no matter, i gotta learn to love engin. i hope.

Should i cut my hair? for a new phase for my life? Haha.
Been thinking of cutting short rebonded hair. XD
Should i?

Lastly, to pay my respect to JASMINE YOU.
Superb BASSIST of VERSAILLES.
He passed away at such a young age.
Just when versailles is doing so well.
Another young talented artiste gone just like that.
Although i never really liked ur image,
ur bass has always inspired me.
R.I.P jasmine.

~MehHz~

No comments: