Thursday, November 10, 2011

oh my tian~

Haha,, i totally killed myself with 45mins of sleep yesterday.... serve me right for trying to do work even though i'm already concussing.. what a waste of time. And i still haven't sleep yet. Done with FYP at last. Churned out the bloody data for themt o write a paper due tues. My part is done (I HOPE) cos i really need to stat mugging for finals.
But before that, i gotta complete term paper first... *yawnz*
I'm sorry brandon, my work is not really gonna be good for the paper. Sorry! too tired to do more than required. Though the topic's interesting, i'm seeing stars as i stare that the computer screen. So i'll just churn out the last page or 2 for applications then pass it on to you. SORRY! I'll try improving on it once i'm home tmr.. b4 12mn. i hope there's time... blame it on my fyp profs who throw me that sudden load of data processing to do. :X
~MeHhz~

No comments: